The Fall Semester of Afterschool will begin on Monday, September 16, 2019 and run through February 14, 2020. Schedules are below. Online registration will open Thursday, September 5th at 5pm at https://ps11programs.ce.eleyo.com. If you do not already have an Eleyo account, you should create one prior to registration. We will have computers available at PS 11 on September 5th & 6th for any families that need support (Thursday, September 5th from 5:00-6:30 and Friday, September 6th from 8-10 am and 3:30-6 pm.)
The Scholarship Application procedure is below. You should also follow this procedure if you receive a voucher from ACS. Scholarship registrations will open on Monday, September 9th at 9 am. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must sign in to your Eleyo account or create a new account BEFORE SEPTEMBER 9TH and complete the following steps:
• Explore all programs
• Select Financial Assistance/Fall 2019
• Select Registration
• Follow the prompts
• Select the days of the week
• Under additional information, please indicate how much you can afford to pay per month.
• Complete registration OR continue without saving a payment method.
• Once your registration is received, you will be emailed a promo code. The promo code will be effective September 9th to register online at http://www.ps11programs.ce.eleyo.com. You can also stop by the afterschool office and register in person on September 9th and 10th from 8-11 am and 4-6 pm.
Please note that all outstanding balances must be paid in order to register for the Fall. Accounts with past due balances may be locked and registration will not be available until the account is paid in full. Please check your Eleyo account to ensure that your account is in good standing.
The fees for the afterschool program are: $20 for Session 1 (3-4:30), $18.50 for Session 2 (4:30-6:00). If you meet the federal income guidelines for free lunch, the rates are $14 for Session 1 (3-4:30), $12 for Session 2 (4:30-6:00). No family is ever turned away if they are unable to afford these rates – scholarships are available.
Schedules are below:
These schedules will also be available from the afterschool office.
The descriptions of classes will be available when the registration opens on September 5. We will post descriptions on this website (not all inclusive) of the classes that were offered last year.
Fall 2019 Interim Afterschool Registration
The 7-day Interim Afterschool Program at PS 11 will begin on the first day of school, Thursday, September 5th and will run through September 13th. The activities will include Arts & Crafts, Sports, Games, Swimming & More!
The cost for the 7-day program is: $175, $112* (3:00-5:00), $262.50, $170* (3:00-6:00) The reduced rate is available to those families who meet the Federal Income Guidelines for free lunch. A drop in rate is also available at $35 per day until 5, $47.50 until 6.
Early Bird 2019-2020 Registration
The Early Bird (morning drop-off) Program will begin on Thursday, September 5th and is offered every school day. Families can drop off students from 7:30-8:15 in the front of the auditorium. Students start the day with legos, games, puzzles, and physical activities. Early Bird runs until 8:30. Breakfast is served to students at 8:15.
All students must be pre-paid and pre-registered before attending the Early Bird program. Students may register for the full year or at a monthly, weekly or drop in rate. The full year rate is $1100 ($167 off the regular cost.) The monthly rate is $7 per day and is billed and charged to your credit card at the beginning of each month. Preregistered enrollments on a weekly or daily schedule are charged at $8/day; billed and charged to your card at registration. Drop ins are available at $15 per day and also must be prepaid.
To add or delete authorized pickups:
• Log into your Eleyo account
• Explore All Programs
• Manage Authorized Pickups
• Account Management
• Manage Authorized Pickups
• Add Pickups
The Eleyo registration program is cloud-based and will be accessible from all devices. Here is a link to a short You Tube video of the program.
To register for any afterschool programs, families should begin by creating their accounts.
1. Browse to https://ps11programs.ce.eleyo.com and create a
profile by selecting the Sign In button at the top of the screen.
2. To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google
or select Create One Now.
3. When creating an account within the system, you will be
required to enter your basic contact information including an
email address (used for logging in) and a password. If your
email address is recognized, use the Send Forgot Password
Email to receive a password set email.
4. Select Manage All Relationships to add family members and
Register your Student(s)
1. Select Explore all Programs and select either Interim Program or Early Bird Program and Register.
2. Go through the registration screens to enroll each student in the programs. Existing Child Care Account Owners may manage accounts online by selecting the existing account from their dashboard once logged in.
This Family Help Sheet is available to guide you through the process.