Fall 2021 Interim Afterschool Registration
Our interim program will start on Tuesday, September 13th and run through Friday, September 24th from dismissal to 6:00 pm. Activities will take place mostly at PS 11 but we may also utilize the neighborhood parks and playgrounds. Families may select the days they wish to attend but registration must be done in advance. An option for 5:00 or 6:00 dismissal is also available. The cost of the program will be $30-$40/day (depending on pickup time); $20-$25/day if you meet the federal income guidelines for free lunch. A limited number of scholarships are available. Registration link below:
2021-2022 Afterschool Information
The Fall Semester of Afterschool will begin on Monday, September 27th and run through February 18, 2022.
Schedules are below. Online registration will open Wednesday, September 15 at 9am at https://ps11programs.ce.eleyo.com. If you do not already have an Eleyo account, you should create one prior to registration.
The Scholarship Application procedure is below. You should also follow this procedure if you receive a voucher from ACS. Scholarship registrations will open on Monday, September 20th at 8 am. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must sign in to your Eleyo account or create a new account BEFORE SEPTEMBER 20TH and complete the following steps:
• Explore all programs
• Select Financial Assistance
• Select Registration
• Follow the prompts
• Select the days of the week
• Under additional information, please indicate how much you can afford to pay per month.
• Complete registration OR continue without saving a payment method.
• Once your registration is received, you will be emailed a promo code. The promo code will be effective September 20th to register online at http://www.ps11programs.ce.eleyo.com.
Please note that all outstanding balances must be paid in order to register for the Fall. Accounts with past due balances may be locked and registration will not be available until the account is paid in full. Please check your Eleyo account to ensure that your account is in good standing.
The fees for the afterschool program are: $20 per session. Session 1 runs from 2:45-4:30, Session 2 from 4:30-6:00. If you meet the federal income guidelines for free lunch, the rates are $14 per session. No family is ever turned away if they are unable to afford these rates – scholarships are available.
Schedules are below:
Fall 2021 PreK-2nd Schedule TBD
Fall 2021 3rd-5th grade schedule TBD
These schedules will also be available from the afterschool office.
The descriptions of classes will be available when the registration opens on September 15. We will post descriptions on this website (not all inclusive) of the classes soon.
To add or delete authorized pickups:
• Log into your Eleyo account
• Explore All Programs
• Manage Authorized Pickups
• Account Management
• Manage Authorized Pickups
• Add Pickups
2020 Tax Statements & Information
To obtain 2020 or 2021 tax payment information:
Families can log-in to their Eleyo accounts and download their tax statements from there. A link is below to the learn site for steps to obtain the tax statements.
Please note: The tax statement report is only available for payments made through the child care account (Interim, Early Bird, Extended Dismissal or Fall Financial Assistance.) If you paid for a course enrollment (Fall/Spring 2020 or 2021 Afterschool), you can download the receipt for that course payment which has our Tax ID on it. There is not a pre-made report for tax purposes for course payments.
To download the receipt:
Scroll down to the bottom of the Dashboard/Home page
Select >Your History>Select year 2021>Payments>Download Payment/Refund Receipts
There is both a visual screencast and a downloadable PDF file on directions for obtaining a Child Care Tax StatEment below.
The Eleyo registration program is cloud-based and will be accessible from all devices. Here is a link to a short You Tube video of the program.
To register for any afterschool programs, families should begin by creating their accounts.
1. Browse to https://ps11programs.ce.eleyo.com and create a
profile by selecting the Sign In button at the top of the screen.
2. To create a new profile, log in with Facebook or Google
or select Create One Now.
3. When creating an account within the system, you will be
required to enter your basic contact information including an
email address (used for logging in) and a password. If your
email address is recognized, use the Send Forgot Password
Email to receive a password set email.
4. Select Manage All Relationships to add family members and
Register your Student(s)
1. Select Explore all Programs and select either Interim Program or Early Bird Program and Register.
2. Go through the registration screens to enroll each student in the programs. Existing Child Care Account Owners may manage accounts online by selecting the existing account from their dashboard once logged in.
This Family Help Sheet is available to guide you through the process.