Summer Camp seats are filling up fast! Reserve your seat with a $100 deposit.
Scholarship applications are now available.
Week 1 (7/5-7/7) We are the World!
No Field Trip
Week 2 (7/10-7/14) Up the Lazy River
Field Trip (7/12, 13 & 14) Beczak Environmental Center (seining) in Yonkers, NY
Week 3 (7/17-7/21) Flying Things
Field Trip (7/20) Cradle of Aviation, Garden City, NY
Week 4 (7/24-7/28) Hands on History
Field Trip (7/27) Old Bethpage Village, Old Bethpage, NY
Week 5 (7/31-8/4) – Art & Nature
Field Trip (8/3) Storm King Art Center, New Windsor, NY
Week 6 (8/7-8/11) Myths & Legends
Field Trip (8/10) Sands Point Preserve, Sands Point, NY
Week 7 (8/14-8/18) Hawaii PS11-Style
Field Trip (8/17) Coney Island; Luau & BBQ (8/18)
• Specialty Classes in Dance, WonderHut Science, Swimming, Gardening, Sports, Art, Pop Music Stars, Tennis, Coding, Cooking and much much more.
• New, revised Genius Hour for 1st-6th grade! Held daily (except on field trip days) from 1:00-2:00 pm, students will have the opportunity to choose their own enrichment program. Small, cross-grade groups will be offered in a variety of subjects including sports history, puzzles, film, dance, yoga & mindfulness, math games, keyboarding and more. The classes will change weekly. Online registration will be available each week for the following week. Genius Hour options will be available for the first week of camp, 7/5-7/7, by June 15th.
• Neighborhood trips to the Muehlenberg Library, Highline, Hudson River Park.
• Overnight Camping Trip for 4th & 5th grades to Harriman State Park (8/8-8/9)
(students must attend both weeks 5 and 6 in order to go on the camping trip.)
• Bike New York (4th grade)